GDPR - (General Data Protection Regulation)
GDPR takes place on May 25, 2018 "General Data Protection Regulation" (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27 2016. (see the original document here http://files.cyberinsurancequote.webnode.com/200000087-d7fecd9969/kanonismos-personaldata-2016.pdf)
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union lays down measures to be followed to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of personal data. It defines how organizations will manage the data of their employees, clients and associates and applies to all persons residing in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Personal information is considered to be any type of information that can, directly or indirectly, identify a person regardless of whether it relates to his / her personal, professional or public life. It can be a name, a photo, an email address, bank details, business performance details, purchases, tax ID, training, username or ip computer address, and more.
- Extraproducts.gr keeps encrypted the data of its members (SSL) throughout their browsing on the pages of www.extraproducts.gr.
- The member, using the forms of extraproducts.gr, consents and automatically authorizes extraproducts.gr, through the systems available (order form, newsletter forms, etc.), to collect the personal data required (e-mail, name, etc.) to complete the action the member wishes (registration, e-mail communication, etc.). Consent and authorization is automatically given by the relevant "check box" in the various forms - applications available at www.extraproducts.gr or in fields that the customer will voluntarily declare his / her details (eg registration of the e-mail in a newsletter form) .
- Extraproducts.gr maintains and stores the member's personal data as long as the member remains "active".
- Extraproducts.gr DOES NOT disclose the data it holds to third parties except to supreme prosecutors or police authorities if they are requested in an official and lawful manner.
- Membership data may be re-marketing from extraproducts.gr and ONLY to inform the member periodically about offers of products or services.
- If personal data (or suspected of leakage) is leaked from a security vulnerability or hacking, then extraproducts.gr is required to inform the Privacy Authority within 72 hours.
- When the member enters www.extraproducts.gr, his IP log is automatically and automatically recorded in the logs of the server, which is internally utilized by extraproducts.gr ONLY for statistical purposes (monthly membership visits, country of origin, etc.).
- In the event of malicious (or even suspected) IP abuse by third party unauthorized users (spam, hacking, etc.), extraproducts.gr reserves the right to temporarily or permanently disable IP address (s) or entire range of mask.
- Navigation from category to category or footer on www.extraproducts.gr is done with internal hyperlinks. In case (if and wherever necessary) the visitor is transferred to an external site of a third party with problematic or spoiled content, the owner or manager of the terminal site and not extraproducts.gr has the responsibility.